posted to status updates via twitter on nov 13th, 2018 and commented on 11 times

Emmanuel Vadot (authentic, via ) on november 13th, 2018 at 13:40:25:

Impressive, very interesting read, thanks

Daniel (authentic, via ) on november 13th, 2018 at 20:35:28:

Wow. Iā€™m tweaking FreeBSD to also get an all YES list for my Matebook X Pro. Still a long way for me to go but already learned a lot from your Matebook X posts. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Yuki (authentic, via ) on november 13th, 2018 at 22:04:51:

What.

Yuki (authentic, via ) on november 13th, 2018 at 22:07:20:

Okay, my brain is kinda awake now.
So, you're using Linux as the host and try to get the audio to work nicely by running a Windows VM VFIO

Pietro (authentic, via ) on november 14th, 2018 at 17:55:46:

Serious hacking shit. Well done

Leo Unglaub (authentic, via ) on november 16th, 2018 at 14:27:13:

Awesome work. This workflow could be used for other stuff as well. Some WiFi cards come to mind. Very nice work, hopefully it will find its way into the main kernel.

šŸ™‡šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø (authentic, via ) on november 19th, 2018 at 12:17:07:

wow!!! cool :-)
nice work!

Tomas Espeleta (authentic, via ) on december 13th, 2018 at 02:28:26:

AMAZING hacking. Kudos Joshua! Hope Linux folks will continue your work soon!

Tomas Espeleta (authentic, via ) on january 6th, 2019 at 06:22:25:

Joshua, I managed to hack your sequence in the linux kernel (patch_realtek.c), and I finally have stereo on linux. Thanks again!

joshua stein (authentic, via ) on january 6th, 2019 at 10:21:26:

Nice! I wonder if there's a pattern to the sequence that could make the code shorter by using a loop...

Tomas Espeleta (authentic, via ) on january 18th, 2019 at 07:54:53:

Ehi there, just to keep you updated, I submitted a patch https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10764291/ there's the loop if you want to port it to openbsd ;)