my workspace 2011

posted to photos taken on mar 1st, 2011, part of photoset random favorites 2009 with tags jerker, nerd, and setup and commented on 16 times

my workspace 2011

sma (authentic) on march 1st, 2011 at 06:54:22:

very nice.

MikeC (not authenticated) on march 1st, 2011 at 08:37:36:

I'm sure you can think of a reason for a 3rd (external) lcd.

@mrcos (authentic, via flickr) on march 1st, 2011 at 12:10:43:

Nice

Jim Rees (authentic, via flickr) on march 1st, 2011 at 13:46:05:

You must be a neat freak. Even the whiteboard is empty.

...The Man From The Past... (authentic, via flickr) on march 1st, 2011 at 14:29:24:

What kind of hardware is the OpenBSD server running on?

symmetricalism (authentic, via flickr) on march 1st, 2011 at 14:42:53:

it's a crappy eeebox pc with two usb hard drives. it's just barely powerful enough to display the network monitor and do the background tasks of collecting stats and performing backups.

pugnacity (authentic, via flickr) on march 1st, 2011 at 22:15:22:

which software do you use as network monitor?

z0mbix (authentic, via flickr) on march 1st, 2011 at 22:27:56:

Thanks for sharing, is it always this tidy? ;)

benoitc (authentic, via flickr) on march 2nd, 2011 at 05:40:41:

Did you raise the screen ?

symmetricalism (authentic, via flickr) on march 2nd, 2011 at 05:49:01:

pugnacity, it's a custom network management system that i'm still working on.

z0mbix, it's never usually that tidy, but i had to clear off the desk for the monitor that i just picked up the other day, so i figured i'd take a picture.

benoitc, it's not raised, it's on the regular stand that comes with the cinema display. i was a bit worried that it wouldn't be high enough and that the macbook air was going to block part of it, but it works out fine when i'm standing at the desk.

Dan (not authenticated) on march 2nd, 2011 at 13:54:19:

Simple, and effective.

ank1969 (authentic, via flickr) on march 3rd, 2011 at 11:59:34:

what for a nice sterile desktop place ;)

immojun (authentic, via flickr) on march 3rd, 2011 at 20:43:54:

wow!!!

solus (authentic) on march 4th, 2011 at 00:34:12:

Cool!
I would like to learn more how a network monitor that is used and so on. And do not plan if you're somewhere to lay out a set of scripts that are out there are used under license such as BSD.
I just did not selenium progamirovanii just start doing it.
However, OpenBSD is used on many machines as routers, I would also like to see the monitor in itself:).

hijita no seas dark (authentic, via flickr) on march 5th, 2011 at 09:10:11:

so neat! right now there´s some breakfast leftovers on my desk.
love tones and light!

bartholowaty (authentic, via flickr) on october 2nd, 2011 at 03:44:23:

Excellent and very nice Image.
Many beautiful images in your stream,thanks for showing us your gorgeous images!.
...keep up your really good work ;-)

Bart
Please take time to check my photos.
If you like them please add me as contact.